March 10, 2007

 

 

 

 

The Manager

Adam & Company PLC

22 Charlotte Square Edinburgh

EH2 4DF UK

 

Dear Sir/Madam:

 

 

I am  A graduate student of Bachelor of Science in Business Management from a prestigious university.

 

I have read from the ads that your prestigious company is looking for a Management Trainee and I am applying for that position. I am dynamic and adaptive to change, hard working, can work under pressure, diligent, and easily get along with others. If consider me for the position, I will promise to do my best on the job.

 

I will be willing to come at your good office for an examination and interview in your most convenient time. You reach me through my email and cellular phone number.

 

Hoping for a favorable response.

 

 

 

Respectfully yours,

 

 

 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top