as usual I need your help on this one, am now at final stage of my study and would like you guys to help on my proposal (Research Proposal) , attached here with the guidelines and other requirement by the university, I have chosen the subject which is (a critical appraisal of levels of employee engagement in w.j.Towell & Co.) the company web site is www.wjtowell.com we will find all information about them.... now the company is very big and have got lot of companies under and department and DIV. the sampel of my proposal of course wont be the whole company one few of them which will inform you later on Dissertation stage.....

all guidelines are mentioned in attached file ..... again I have to mentioned to you I need an original work not paste and copy from other student work .....
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top