The Assignment :
_______________
1. Describe a task you have done recently for which you exerted a high level of effort. Explain your behavior using any of the motivation approaches discussed in the motivation chapter.

2. Do you think that most managers in real life use a contingency approach to increase their leadership effectiveness? Discuss.

3. Innovation requires allowing people to make mistakes. However, being wrong too many times can be fatal. Do you agree? Why or why not?

_______________________________________________________________________________________
My instructions:
- I need your help to solve these questions, please inform me if the writer can do it for me before arrange for the payment.

- I attached the chapters that have the relations with the questions above, because the tutor informs us that it is very important to put the (key words of the chapter we studied).

- Regarding question No1. The writer can describe a task from his experiences that He/she found that it is suitable for the question and chapters.

- I hope to inform me soon.
I am one of your customers


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top