I want to be a Master Chef after Earning My College Degree

 

 

I wrote this letter to express my interest to enroll in Hospitality Management Course in the Hotel and Food Service industry in your university.  I know for a fact that there are many unprivileged students who are incapable of taking their interest because of financial   insufficiency.  And, I am very thankful to God and to my parents for helping me out to achieve every goal that I want in life.    Apparently, I am I am luckier because my parents are trying their best effort to finance my education in college  by  working  so hard in order to save money for my college education.  In spite of economic status that we have, my parents teach us to be always humble and learn the value of hard work.  This is the very reason that during vacation, I work as a service crew in one of our fast food restaurants, and save my earnings for my other school expenses in college.   Despite all the trials and odds that  sometimes life has to offer to anyone, my parents have been able to raise me well, and always  in still in my mind the  great value of good education. As a result, I always keep in my mind that I have to follow  my dream to go  to college; and take the course that   may help me to  achieve my greatest dream  which is to  be a  world-class master chef in the future. Relatively,   I grew up as a balanced person with pleasant personality and determined enough to do   everything just to be successful like my parents do now.

Generally, every race has its own tradition and practices; however, I am very positive that I will learn to adopt every differences and changes that go along of studying in the foreign land.  I was raised here in the Philippines. My father is an owner of the restaurant chains here in the Philippines and my mother is a pediatrician.  Certainly,   my parents have done their all in order to send all their children to best schools. I have been witnessing all the sacrifices and hard work that they ever do for their children’s future, and whatever economic status we have right now in the society, we owe it to our beloved parents. They have always been great parents to me and my siblings.  And, one thing that I learned from them is to never give up my dreams and goals in life.   This time, I want to prove to myself, and to the whole world that I can reach my goals because my parents are there for me.  And, I want to do this not for myself, but most especially to give back the glory to God and to my parents.  I know that earning a degree in college is a great inception towards a great and bright future for me and to my own family someday.  Therefore, I do not want to put into waste this great opportunity that my parents are giving me to study abroad, and be part of your prestigious university.  My father has always told me that studying in a foreign land will give me another horizon in life that   will definitely   develop myself as a person as a student and as a well rounded person.    I  also believe that  my interaction with foreign professors and  students will help  a lot to widen my experiences and ideas on the  field of  world-class  culinary  business in the future. 

 During high school, I was an active member Red Cross Philippines, as well as I was also a volunteer in the Philippine Cancer Society.  Aside from joining civic organizations, I am also an active tennis player for six years now, so as I am playing basketball for more than two years   already.  When it comes to my academic performance my GPA is 1.50.  I am also confident that my scholastic record will help me to earn a scholarship program in your university.   Through your   utmost consideration and perusal on my application, I am very positive that     you will give me this rare chance to study in your respectable school soon. I promise that this opportunity will not go in vain for I am a strong-willed person and determined enough to learn all theories that will hone my skills and abilities to penetrate in the culinary world.  I am very confident that God has given me a significant reason for applying in your school.  I hope and pray as well, that you will be a great part on the fulfillment of my dream.

References:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5207887_write-application-letter-university.html

http://www.kent.ac.uk/careers/cv/coveringletters.htm

 





Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top