10 things that annoy you, explain why

            Like all other people, I also have several likes and dislikes in a person and in situations. And, just like other individuals and female entities, we may consider very similar things that we dislike which eventually annoy us.

            Back to my high school days, gossips are everywhere. And, they’re treated like the most precious things in the world when you get the most of the latest issues. And, it annoys me most when people, who do not even know me well, make such issues that could really make a reputation. What makes it annoying is that gossips are naturally made to make a really bad reputation in a large public. I find it hard to believe that people, even as young as high schoolers could spread rumors that are delicately analyzed in order to make you look odd in front and behind most people. In the end, it indeed sucks when you could do nothing but to almost hold a campaign for people to believe that everything were only woven stories that do not have anything to do but destroy you.

            I also find it hard to believe that even our blood-related fellas are one of the most annoying persons in our life. But, they are. I’m sure most of you affirm this too. Families just have that kind of bonding over years that make each of its members believe that he/ she can say and do anything towards another family member. Especially in my case with my only sibling, my brother. There’s no time in our life when we’re together that we do not fight. We say the meanest words to each other and none of us both lowers his or her pride. But, when we part ways, we miss those quarreling and shouting days with each other.

            Another annoying thing is when I am stuck inside the dorm, inside a four-walled room. Having no television, a one-third screen laptop, and nothing more. It’s boring and annoying at the same time. It felt like I’m imprisoned.

            I hate it when my best friend is being too honest. Can she just spare me some consideration and think first before she says the truth on how to deliver the lines? It’s not the honesty that really hurts, it’s the way she says it. I’d love to hear the truth (although it hurts most of the time), but it makes a difference when the words are delivered carefully and sympathetically.

            It’s annoying when my boyfriend always hurries to leave for home and reasons out that he’s been expected to arrive early by his mother. It’s kind of weird because unlike other guys, he wants to be home early. I like the idea that he’s being a good son but why does that sound weird? Because he’s already an adult for heaven’s sake but he still couldn’t make up his own excuses rather than using his moment order to get rid of some situations. His reasons are often; “because my mother said…””because my mom told me to…” It only makes him look like a mama’s boy, and it’s embarrassing.

            It annoys me when I couldn’t make it to the top. Unlike everyone, I always want to be the best among the rest and it’s so hard for me to accept failure. It’s annoying and very much frustrating when I’ve done so much in order to get to the top and be the best, but in the end, I am the loser. So, I’m way too annoyed to those spotlight-stealers especially when they act as if they were the ones who worked hard for it, while I were the one who really deserve the appreciation.

            Individuals who are underminers are very much annoying. They are very sarcastic, they say nice words out of a very mean intention. Of course, for a person who has some brain, you would know that he/ she meant the other way around. Underminers are almost equivalent as the plastics, but I would admit that I am more annoyed to the latter (at least, the underminers are easier to judge).

            It’s annoying when somebody thinks that I am stupid and that all I have is the good looks (thank you for the compliment). But I think it’s better to be treated as an ugly duckling than be treated that you know nothing but being dolled up. When in fact I have really have better ideas than those intelligent-acting individuals who know nothing but be so traditional.

            It’s annoying to see couples who are doing PDA (public display of attention). Other couples couldn’t even help themselves even if they are in the church attending the Mass. It’s a holy act, so it’s very excruciating to see those kinds of deeds in those kinds of places. Sometimes I want to ask them why did they still come to church when in fact, all they want to do is let their hormones rush into their veins and do everything they wanted, why didn’t they just get a room?

            Of course, it’s annoying when things don’t work the way you’ve planned or had expected them to be. I do not want to end having so much frustrations but I can’t help it when things don’t end up the way we want them to be.

            In the end, these annoying things would just stress us and these make lines in our face. So, instead of being annoyed and analyze why things work out that way, it’s better to sit in a corner, have your best dessert or have a sip of coffee with a food buddy, then discuss the problem. If there seems to be no way of solving the problem, then just end the conversation and laugh it out. As long as they cause no trouble to you or to your love ones, those worries are no worth of your wrinkles.


Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top