Here are the approved thesis's title & structure outline. Did your
writer familiar with this?
Please make sure the thesis MUST including questionnaire (Q&A),
Academic journal (NOT only textbook and article from professional
bodies) and follow my structure as per attached file.

attached also a pasted thesis from
my school's library which is very similar to mine. The content of this
thesis was based on Malaysia. So, we have some different such as:
-the structure is totally different(follow the structure, I give you before)
-no literature review (my thesis mush contain academic journal)
-laws, services provided(you can get info on websites, eg., WPML,
Goodwill, Kai Shing.......)
-we are collect management fee instead of maintenance fee.
-you can add electronic payment, PPS.in suggested solutions.

For my thesis, the company is under Whampoa Property Management Ltd
and Hong Kong based. The part in literature review is extreme
important, it take many many time to find academic journal(but I
haven't so I need you help).
If you have any query about the thesis, pls email me to discuss.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top