One of my friends told me about your service and I'm willing to deal with you. Hopefully

The instructor asks me to submit the following assignment:
Prepare a questionnaire designed to investigate specific research objectives of a hypothetical study ( I prefer to write about customer satisfaction or patient satisfaction) . The instrument should be suitable for quantitative analyses using SPSS

* The assignment should start with a brief statement of the purpose of the investigation.

It should be followed by list of research questions which represent the objectives of your study.

It should have a minimum of five research questions.

* The questionnaire should aim to answer the research questions. (I have to write about 20 quantitative statements for this questionnaire and I'm attaching an example of questionnaire which sent from my instructor)

The conclusion of the assignment should state what statistical techniques you will use to analyze the data you generate from the questionnaire ( I have to write about SPSS program) (e.g. frequencies, t-test, correlation, ANOVA, regression etc.) student should also explain why you would use the statistical techniques.

I will illustrate how this assignment must be written, it is about (2250 words).

1- Introduction.

2- (5) Research questions which represent the objectives of the study.

3 – Questionnaires (which aim to answer the research questions).

4- Methodology.

5- Conclusion (should state what statistical techniques student will use to analyze the data you generate from the questionnaire ( I have to write about SPSS program) (e.g. frequencies, t-test, correlation, ANOVA, regression etc.) Student should also explain why you would use the statistical techniques



I'm waiting your e-mail regard the fees

Thanks a lot
Waiting your response


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top