I would like to make another order for my PhD thesis. However, this time, what I need is like Abstract 3000 words for my PhD thesis. I will attach to you a page called Planning and Brainstorming which is the Topic Question and sub question and these Question need to be answered in that 3000 words. Also, I will attach to you my Phd proposal just to take an idea about my topic. Please this time tell the writer to make it more academic and persuasive writing. In addition, the references need to be more professional because last paper you sent me was not that good. I attached to you the references guide too.
P.S. this Abstract paper is for my confirmation seminar. Please you need to explain these things ,why I choose this topic Question ,why its important and from where this question come from. For example, you will say this is overall Q to my thesis, for answering this question (( )) I need to answer theses Questions ((Sub Question)) , this q will lead to ask these Question. I need this paper by Thursday. Please read all question in the planning and brainstorming because that what my supervisor need to answer. He tolled me these question are very good but I need to put them in words and as abstract. Thank you for your help.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top