Attached is my new assignment. Please refer to the guideline. Its break into
Part A (4000words) & Part B (6000words)
For part A, it required to go into VARK, Myers,Belbin to complete
questionnaires & talk about own self from there.
I've attached 2 previous project example for your references.

I think you are in the right track. I need to complete the 3 questionnaire to know myself to kick-off the assignment for Part A. Part B will relate from Part A.

A short brief about myself.
-A part time student in Business of Arts(Hons) Marketing & Management degree course.
-School website : http://www.mis.edu.sg/education/edu_bachelor_arts_mrktmgt.aspx
-Currently working as a sales manager. Company - AAF Singapore Pte Ltd a Air filtration company.
-AAF is a global company, more info can be obtain from website if needed. www.aafintl.com
-Frankly speaking, I don̢۪t have any idea to pursue further on my career. I love doing sales.
I take the course just for the sake of degree cert which I now holding a diploma in Mechanical engrg.
Maybe, you can suggest for my career lookout for the purpose of this assignment.
-Above my resume FYI


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top