5 Best Skin Care Products I have ever Used

            Many women spend a lot of time on searching for the best products for their skin. They try this product and that product and almost everything out in the market, and almost everything they’ve seen on television advertisements. Those advertisements are way too persuasive that women get impulsive on buying those products, when sometimes, not even realizing if that certain product match her skin type.

            Skin often makes a statement of beauty to every individual. Both men and women invest on their skin in order to look good. If you also noticed, those individuals who do not really have perfect features of their faces but have the perfect skin really look good, especially in person. They just look so clean and soft when we see their face as blemish-free, pimple-free, and oil-free. Skin should really be something to be treated.

            When I was in my adolescence, I tried using products that have good advertisements, but I soon found out that those products don’t really do good in my skin. They do a good job in other girls’ faces but, not to my face. So, as I become more mature, I realized that it’s better to use the products which I’ve used for a certain period of time and really did my skin wonders.

            However, I do not try a lot of products and I do not buy those products that I could not afford with my allowance in college. So, I only invest on soaps and facial wash.

            I have been always been an enthusiast of Silka Papaya Soap. During my swimming days, I was very worried of being too burnt by the sun and won’t be able to take away the tan lines easily. The swimming pool in our university where we used to have swimming classes is not covered so, the sun shines directly to our skin during our 9-11am swimming classes. Just imagine how hot it is. And so, I looked into some whitening soaps in the supermarket and finally picked Silka out of those. That’s the start of me using Silka as my bath soap. Though it does not do magic, it really helped me restore my natural skin color faster than any other whitening soap. To complete the whitening regimen, I also used Silka Whitening Lotion so as to moisturize my skin. After we had the swimming classes, Silka was definitely able to remove my tan lines faster compared to my classmates who also use other whitening products. And, it does not peel off my skin, it works gently. Until now, I still use the same skin products and was able to reveal a naturally glowing white skin. Of course, I couldn’t just leave my face having no moisturizer after using soap. So, I discovered other products that worked on me best on my face: the St. Ives Facial Wash and Make-up remover with moisturizer and also the St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I really love these products because they are very gentle on skin. The facial wash and make-up remover is not scented, unlike the scrub which the fragrance captivates me. The facial wash plus moisturizer cleans my face so gently that I felt nothing after I wash my face but the feeling of freshness and clean face. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized but without the harsh job on my face. The St. Ives Apricot Scrub, because of the nature of its name, it scrubs off the dirt left on the face. It feels a little numbing after washing but I feel so refreshed and my face feels so smooth!
            I also use Eskinol Classic Whitening Facial Cleanser when I could not wash my face with water and soap/ facial wash. I use it whenever my eyes are tired from reading or viewing that I could not just get my eyes wet immediately then. It removes excess dirt from my face and make me feel refreshed.

            One of the skin products that I am not really afraid of in inventing is the lotion. I do not use the same brand of lotion every time. I use Vaseline, Silka, Skin So Soft randomly. All these brands do good in my skin, I feel moisturized and soft all over after applying it to my arms and legs. These lotions do not leave me a greasy feeling unlike other lotion brands. Although I sweat, Silka, Vaseline, and Skin So Soft do not make me feel slimy but just make me feel moisturized. They do not leave me skin right after application too, they stay in my skin as long as the whole busy day and make me feel no dry skin throughout the day.

            I have used a lot of foundations already and I would say that one of the best and most affordable foundations that I’ve ever used is the Fashion 21 foundation. It hides unwanted marks on my face and evens out my skin tone. It does a great job on my face as a make-up at an affordable price. I thought that only the expensive foundations could make such a difference to my skin, but Fashion 21 foundation changed that belief of mine.

Interesting News


Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top