table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" bordercolor="#111111" width="100%"> >

 

(Your Name)

(Address)

(Telephone Number)

June 13, 2006

Re: Rental Termination

 

 

(Recipient’s Name)

(Position)

(Address)

 

 

Dear Mr. (Landlord’s Name)

 

This letter is with regards to my intent to terminate my rental obligations. The business I have put up is not doing very well. For the past months, the monthly revenue of the business is not showing any significant developments. In addition, the business is going through major supplier issues that are affecting the general operations. These concerns made it difficult for me to make ends meet; hence, I was left with no other option but to close down the business.

 

 

I have planned to close the business by June. With regards to the rental due, I have given it some thought and identified two possible options. One alternative is to forfeit the rental dues from July until September and waive the rest days for the month of October. On the other hand, we could have the rent problem resolved by allowing us to operate the business until the end of September and waive the rest days for October.

 

 

Kindly inform me of your decision regarding this matter. I would greatly appreciate your immediate response. Thank you very much.

 

 

 

Sincerely,

 

(Signature)

 

 

(Your Name)

 

 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top