Actually, the topic and
requirement of the assignment is as followed:-



Language policy in the global context

During the seminar, we have discussed the impact of globalization on the world's
language, with particular reference to English. With reference to Hong Kong,
write a report discussing the impact of globalization in terms of language. In
your report, discuss the pros and cons of various possible scenarios, and make
recommendations regarding an appropriate language policy for the country/region.
Your report must balance the economic needs with the society and culture of the
country/region in question.



In fact, I've written and handed a progress report (as the file attached)
regarding to this assignment and some materials are also found. But the
professor thinks it is not enough (and my poor written English, of course!).



Anyway, the reference list is at the end of the progress report (which I'm not
very sure are they really relevant to my topic or not!) Therefore, other than
the reference I already have, I'm expecting some more from you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top