The Assignment of Strategic Management course
Due date:...2009


Question:
- Read the case study of Reebok international ,Ltd- 2004 from your book pages 176-187. (( I attached the pages of the case study))- Discuss what type of strategic planning does Reebok needs to be successful in the competitive industry of footwear.
The Instructions:
- I need to put the vision, mission, objectives, and strategy of Reebok. With the Internal & External environment of Reebok.

- I need to make a little comparing between Reebok and other organizations such as Nike. To say how Reebok need to be successful by it strategy.

- I need to put the SWOT of Reebok.

- I can put the types of strategic planning in brief then focus on the type of Reebok strategic planning that it need.

- I attached the last chapter of the Book for information.

- The assignment need 5 pages.

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top