I have learned about the job vacancy for PR and Publicity Officer as it was posted last January 26, 2007 in the internet by Asia Television Limited. I am currently connected at Starzpeople from the year 2005 up to the present being a dedicated Model that relates to magazine shootings, TV shows, Catwalk shows as well as print advertisements. Also, I am working as an Administrative Assistant at Po Hing Watch Band, as I am engage in the public relations department.

            The reason why I am applying for the position is that I want to be a person who has achieved many positive things not just as a dedicated career woman but also to become a part of this prestigious organization and contribute something to the media and its culture. Aside, my love for the television has developed since I was a child and grew up dreaming to be a part of the fascinating television broadcasting world for I believe that television broadcasting has secured its place as one of the major influences in dealing with mass media.

 

            I do believe that I am suitable for this kind of job due to the fact that I have strong disposition and good outlook in life who possess a bright and outgoing personality and communicating with different people is never a hard task for me as negotiating and compromising with those people is what I enjoy the most having better interpersonal skills being a graduate of Bilingual Communication Studies in Hong Kong. As a student of Bilingual Communication Studies, I am intrigued by the opportunity to pursue those aspirations of mine in a prestigious broadcasting company like ATV. The challenging nature of this job is what attracts me the most for I can foster my interests and utilize my strengths.

 

 

            For additional information, I have good knowledge in MS Word, HTML, Netscape, PowerPoint and Excel and I am adept in English, Mandarin, Cantonese and French and grade 6 in piano Moreover, apart from studying, I have been modeling part-time for two years. My work experiences have helped me gain a deeper understanding of the local media; they have also enhanced my self-confidence which is the key to success when working in any other kinds of jobs.

 

            Most importantly, the two years of working as a part-time public relation officer in the Hong Kong Po Hing Watch Band has further polished my communication and organizational skills. My familiarization with the field of public relation work has made me the right candidate for the position of PR and Publicity Officer at Asia Television Limited.

 

 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top