WHY HEALTH IS IMPORTANT TO ME?

 

      I believe this has been the question I have often neglected when I was a child but now I’m an adult I have realized the importance of health as one of the most valuable part of my life because now I understand that everyone including me will soon suffer the consequence and danger of irresponsible lifestyle. Nobody is exempted from sickness and incurable disease it will come unexpectedly when someone never tried to stop their bad unhealthy habit.  There are many other peers and relatives that I often met and never stop their habit of drinking and smoking or drugs; soon their bodies weakens, slowly they are like perishing candles, they grow old fast and worst they carry on a disease without a cure they can no longer work or maintain back their good life. Now all this have prevented me to do such unhealthy habits although some parts of my works include things that cannot be prevented so I make sure I relax a few minutes or rest a while after too much exposure on a computer.

      Today health is very important part of my life because I don’t want to suffer from all this debilitating disease I simply want to live a healthier life, live longer and stay fit. I also realized that health can never be measured when and where it is going to happen but a rich and abundant lifestyle prepared me to be strong and healthy physically and mentally. These two things always come hand in hand. I also believe that people who have a healthy lifestyle is wiser just like saving money in the bank. This condition should be brought to the whole family. I believe a healthy lifestyle is very important in my life because I have also planted a seed of wisdom to prevent many things including stress free life, diseases, accidents etc. and most of all I still look young like I always do.

      To keep myself healthy I do simple exercise like jogging, brisk walking, cycling and other physical activities at least twice or thrice a week early in the morning. This has definitely change my life I have become more energetic and stronger, drinking large amount of water and sleeping at least eight hours a day gives me a pleasant outlook in life and it freshens me everyday. If I feel some physical problem I never self medicate, I see to it that I visit my doctor for check up, I never worry too much about things that never happen and most of all I always pray to God that he give me strength and healthy body to face all the challenges in life. All this things makes me healthy and happy.    

      Health is wealth and people who prefer to live a healthy life are an open secret they are probably the most successful people on earth if they have achieved such conditions. Personally the first and foremost things I never neglected are to eat only the healthiest food including natural fruits and vegetables, this two alone has made me healthier and feeling young. Meat and pork should only be taken gradually at least a few grams. There are so many foods available today that is so enticing to buy, the good old commercials never stop pushing people but I dare not eat such junk food and drink neither alcohol nor smoke. Things like this have always been the cause of too much disease and death of people so I see to it that I threw it and save more money.

       My uncle use to drink all kinds of liquor during his 20’s now that he is in his 40’s he can never drink wine or any other liquor because he has been hospitalized for at least a month and has gone through Gallbladder surgery. Kristel is also an old acquaintance a food lover he eats too much chocolate, junk food and occasionally she also drink liquor, take illegal drugs and smoke frequently after a few years she is so obese she has lost her proportioned body he also had a heart problem and tumor diagnosed by her doctor but she never listened. After a few more years she died in a lung cancer. My father use to smoke at least two or three cigarettes a day while our neighbor can even pull at least 5 to 10 cigarettes a day after about ten years of smoking my father now has diabetes while our neighbor have tuberculosis and both of them are diagnosed to stop their smoking habit or this may lead to a severe health problem. These are some of the stories and real consequences and examples that have prevented me from doing such things and it should be enough to teach me the importance of a healthy life.

 

     

 

            





Credit:ivythesis.typepad.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top