March 1, 2007

 

Miss Gwendolyn Crystal Ueno 

Hong Kong

 

 

 

 

Dear Miss Ueno,

 

Subject: Enquiry for possible prices for a complete Wedding Entourage

 

I got a referral from my friend, Kris Anderson that you provide a total package of wedding entourage for reasonable cost. Would it be possible if, you can email me or send it to the above address or through fax the complete and total price lists of the wedding package as well as wedding brochures and catalogues and hoping to help me finalize things and make final decisions in terms of choosing the best package for my wedding sometime next month? Does the package include photo shots and church arrangements? Would it be possible also to arrange for me the reception venue and menu details? If not, can you refer someone for me? I appreciate your support and coordination.

 

 

 

Looking forward to hear immediate results

 

 

 

Respectfully yours,

 

Miss Kimberly Sue Chiu

 

 

 

 

 

 

March 5, 2007

 

 

Miss Kimberly Sue Chiu 

7776 Yuen Tao Road

Central

Hong Kong

 

 

Dear Miss Chiu,

 

Reply: Enquiry of possible prices for a complete Wedding Entourage

 

I just received your letter yesterday from my mailbox and Kris Anderson was a good friend of my son, James. Thank you for the appreciation of our services and hoping to have a harmonious business relationship with you. Yes, we will provide you the complete and total price lists of the wedding package as well as wedding brochures and catalogues through sending it in your email address and also faxed it for assurance. If not received, you can also visit us or call for details. The package can include photo shots and church arrangements only if you choose mode A or B from our price lists. Unfortunately, we cannot cater the menu details but can arrange the venue for your convenience. Regarding the menu, I can refer Mr. Steve Tamayo of Steve Tamayo Food and Catering Services located at 2122 Kowloon Bay Hong Kong or you can call at his office, tel. no. 2312-5443.

 

 

I will be looking forward to your decision regarding confirmation of arrangements and if you need assistance, I can send you our reliable wedding planner, Jennifer Lee. Also, if you have questions or concerns please, do inform us.

Yours sincerely

 

 

Truly yours, 

Gwendolyn Crystal Ueno

Gwendolyn Crystal Ueno

General Manager  

 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top